CORELDRAW ESSENTIAL TRAINING
CORELDRAW ESSENTIAL TRAINING
- [Instructor] Hello, there, and welcome to this course on the essentials of CorelDRAW 2018. Hi, my name's Roger Wambolt, I'm senior product trainer with Corel and author of Bring It Home with CorelDRAW: A Guide to In-House Graphic Design and the Essentials of CorelDRAW X8. I'll be your instructor for this series. Since I originally recorded this course, we are now at CorelDRAW 2018. Throughout this course, I've made updates to reflect new or changed features. As a result, you will notice that the title bar at the top of the screen in some videos will show CorelDRAW X8, and in other videos you'll see CorelDRAW 2018.
You'll also notice additional tabs along the bottom of the screen where I have added pages to the exercise files. Throughout this course, we'll cover the essential lessons that will take you through the application and on your way to becoming proficient with CorelDRAW. We'll start with the Welcome screen, where you will learn the various ways in which you can create a new or open an existing document, and then cover off things such as working with the workspace and looking at various resources in CorelDRAW where you can find additional help.
We'll progress through the course, covering things such as an overview of the interface, setting up a new document, and examining the various tools within the toolbox. Now, there are a number of different types of elements that we can work with in CorelDRAW, such as ellipses, rectangles and text, bitmaps, as well as other objects. Next, we'll take a look at some of the more powerful tools and features, such as PowerClips, Find and Replace, and working with scripts. Once we've taken a brief look at the color palettes, we'll be discussing printing.
We'll also take a look at how to set up a print merge, as well as the Imposition Layout tool. We'll close out this course with customizing the interface to help you be more productive and more easily create the designs that you need in fewer steps. The lessons in this series have been designed to have you easily learn and understand the concepts. If you have access to the exercise files, feel free to use them and, well, if not, don't worry too much about that. You'll still be able to follow along. So, with all of that being said, let's get started.
CorelDRAW is a powerful graphics application 29 years in the making. This course covers the essential tools and techniques that designers and digital artists need to use CorelDRAW with confidence.
Roger Wambolt, senior product trainer at Corel, eases in with an exploration of the interface and touches on the major players in the toolbox: the Pick, Shape, Crop, Curve, and Interactive tools. Then, once you know how to draw simple lines and shapes, he shows how to group, copy, and adjust objects on your document page. Plus, learn about working with text, using the new Font Manager and the extensive library of fonts in CorelDRAW, adding and editing images, automating tasks with scripts and macros, creating color palettes, and preparing your CorelDRAW projects for print. Roger closes with some tips on customizing the CorelDRAW interface to be more productive and create your designs in fewer steps.
- Locating the toolbar and toolbox
- Understanding dockers
- Using rulers, grids, and guidelines
- Starting with a template
- Using the tools: Shape, Crop, Curve, and many more
- Working with fonts
- Manipulating objects
- Importing and editing bitmap images
- Being more productive with scripts and macros
- Creating color palettes
- Printing CorelDRAW projects
Pass giải nén: khosinhvien.com
Hướng dẫn getlink tại kho Sinh Viên : tại đây hoặc xem hình ảnh mịnh họa dưới
Nguồn Kho Sinh Viên - Tất cả dữ liệu chia sẽ hoàn toàn miễn phí